- Oldest Companies on Earth
- How to turn an unfulfilled wish into 1 million downloads – The travelling intrapreneur
- The “we ended up doing it ourselves” mentality. Render.st & The Travelling Intrapreneur
- The travelling intrapreneur: Solitaire being a lonely game is not fair. They changed the status quo. Solitaire Arena by Mavenhut
- Napkin Series: Hardware as a Single Point of Failure? Not really …
- Like - taken to the next level @Zsenyaf likeopot.com/client-test.ht… 20 hours ago
- Checked in at Airport Budapest facebook.com/pages/Airport-… 3 days ago
- Spent a great week with work family in Bellevue, WA. 4 days ago
- PlsRT Oldest Companies on Earth: wp.me/p2dDlY-8d via @SaaSinCloud #startup #entrepreneur #intrapreneur 5 days ago
- I made @hakaneren in Turkey to re-think his socks strategy and use colorful socks from now on. 5 days ago
Tag Archives: WIndows Azure
I’ve met this startup of 3 entrepreneurs while on my startup tour in Bucharest. I heard that they built a service that “renders good looking streets and buildings” !? – I have to see this!
What’s this? Many of us believe in regular checkups to keep an up-to-date awareness of our health status. Checkups also give us a chance to consult a doctor about lifestyle and longer-term things. Year on year, doctors learn more and more about … Continue reading
A picture tells a thousand words. A LEGO model tells a thousand pictures and metaphors. LEGO SERIOUSPLAY turns planning meetings and workshops into a fun exercise and shifts participants into a “flow” state that we only experience while we play, … Continue reading
Startups are born into the Cloud era and they feel as comfortable with it as my 3-yr old with the touch screen. What’s the psychology behind this other than evolution and the cool behavior of generation X/Y folks?
Three recurring themes that I pretty often hear from my clients: “But David, can’t you see that this SaaS thing will cannibalise our licensed product’s sales?”; or “What will motivate my sales people to sell zero-upfront-revenue SaaS Vs high-revenue licenses?”; … Continue reading
I know, it’s a pretty harsh title, but I experience this week after week: ERP vendors launching their cloud-hosted copy of their ERP software and not understanding why they don’t sell. I wrote this post to stop them repeating this … Continue reading
Have you ever been stuck in a mud with your car? I had the fortune to experience this recently – the secret to get out of the mud is to have someone controlling the car and one or more people … Continue reading
In this post, I’d like to highlight one of the potential opportunities that you can avail if you use, or plan to evaluate the Windows Azure platform to deliver your new SaaS offering. Whether you run a development shop, you … Continue reading
3 Different Approaches to Benchmark Your Cloud Adaption Against Other Companies – A Study on Cloud Maturity Models for Enterprises
I normally blog for startups, SMBs and enterpreneurs who build tomorrow’s SaaS services – this one is an exception – one of those flashbacks from the past … Maturity models are used to benchmark yourself against other companies in your industry, … Continue reading
Single-Tenant Vs Multi-Tenant SaaS Invoicing Models: How Can You Make Money With the Cloud – Part II.
This post is the second part after this one with an even longer title: A Cloud charging model, tailored to your clients … in other words, how can you make money with SaaS and make your users sign up with … Continue reading