- Oldest Companies on Earth
- How to turn an unfulfilled wish into 1 million downloads – The travelling intrapreneur
- The “we ended up doing it ourselves” mentality. Render.st & The Travelling Intrapreneur
- The travelling intrapreneur: Solitaire being a lonely game is not fair. They changed the status quo. Solitaire Arena by Mavenhut
- Napkin Series: Hardware as a Single Point of Failure? Not really …
- Great brand! sdrv.ms/196E36Z 5 hours ago
- Like - taken to the next level @Zsenyaf likeopot.com/client-test.ht… 2 days ago
- Checked in at Airport Budapest facebook.com/pages/Airport-… 4 days ago
- Spent a great week with work family in Bellevue, WA. 6 days ago
- PlsRT Oldest Companies on Earth: wp.me/p2dDlY-8d via @SaaSinCloud #startup #entrepreneur #intrapreneur 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Cloud
Startups are born into the Cloud era and they feel as comfortable with it as my 3-yr old with the touch screen. What’s the psychology behind this other than evolution and the cool behavior of generation X/Y folks?
In this post, I’ll give you an overview of randomly selected Public Sector Cloud initiatives and successful projects. Believe it or not, things are happening at this corner of the market, too – although not at the speed of light … Continue reading
I know, it’s a pretty harsh title, but I experience this week after week: ERP vendors launching their cloud-hosted copy of their ERP software and not understanding why they don’t sell. I wrote this post to stop them repeating this … Continue reading
Have you ever been stuck in a mud with your car? I had the fortune to experience this recently – the secret to get out of the mud is to have someone controlling the car and one or more people … Continue reading
In this post, I’d like to highlight one of the potential opportunities that you can avail if you use, or plan to evaluate the Windows Azure platform to deliver your new SaaS offering. Whether you run a development shop, you … Continue reading
Single-Tenant Vs Multi-Tenant SaaS Invoicing Models: How Can You Make Money With the Cloud – Part II.
This post is the second part after this one with an even longer title: A Cloud charging model, tailored to your clients … in other words, how can you make money with SaaS and make your users sign up with … Continue reading
How to win Customers by setting the right priorities for your features and for your marketing campaign
One of the recurring requests I get from my clients is to help them prioritise their service features. One of the best models I have seen is the Kano model, developed by Professor Noriaki Kano in the 80s. This model … Continue reading
Who wouldn’t have heard that we have launched the Windows 8 Consumer Preview release this week. Our smartest people put their highest bets on our new operating system, which will run on a new generation of devices, will deliver an … Continue reading
Are you a software company? Go beyond the definition and see how you can utilise your Cloud Power. Let it be Azure, Amazon AWS, Google AE, Rackspace or just Software-as-a-Service in general, you have an amazing power in your hands … Continue reading
A Cloud charging model, tailored to your clients … in other words, how can you make money with SaaS and make your users sign up with no hesitation?
Believe it or not: you can make money with your SaaS Cloud-based service. OK, joke aside … before I start, I’d like to press on two points: Point #1: In the world of Cloud/SaaS, your clients make a buying decision … Continue reading