- Oldest Companies on Earth
- How to turn an unfulfilled wish into 1 million downloads – The travelling intrapreneur
- The “we ended up doing it ourselves” mentality. Render.st & The Travelling Intrapreneur
- The travelling intrapreneur: Solitaire being a lonely game is not fair. They changed the status quo. Solitaire Arena by Mavenhut
- Napkin Series: Hardware as a Single Point of Failure? Not really …
- Checked in at Airport Budapest facebook.com/pages/Airport-… 1 day ago
- Spent a great week with work family in Bellevue, WA. 3 days ago
- PlsRT Oldest Companies on Earth: wp.me/p2dDlY-8d via @SaaSinCloud #startup #entrepreneur #intrapreneur 3 days ago
- I made @hakaneren in Turkey to re-think his socks strategy and use colorful socks from now on. 3 days ago
- RT @CarlEReid: Savvy Intrapreneur Worldwide is out! paper.li/CarlEReid/1302… ▸ Top stories today via @epicliving @Intrapreneur @SaaSinCloud 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Amazon AWS
A picture tells a thousand words. A LEGO model tells a thousand pictures and metaphors. LEGO SERIOUSPLAY turns planning meetings and workshops into a fun exercise and shifts participants into a “flow” state that we only experience while we play, … Continue reading
Startups are born into the Cloud era and they feel as comfortable with it as my 3-yr old with the touch screen. What’s the psychology behind this other than evolution and the cool behavior of generation X/Y folks?
Three recurring themes that I pretty often hear from my clients: “But David, can’t you see that this SaaS thing will cannibalise our licensed product’s sales?”; or “What will motivate my sales people to sell zero-upfront-revenue SaaS Vs high-revenue licenses?”; … Continue reading
I know, it’s a pretty harsh title, but I experience this week after week: ERP vendors launching their cloud-hosted copy of their ERP software and not understanding why they don’t sell. I wrote this post to stop them repeating this … Continue reading
Have you ever been stuck in a mud with your car? I had the fortune to experience this recently – the secret to get out of the mud is to have someone controlling the car and one or more people … Continue reading
Single-Tenant Vs Multi-Tenant SaaS Invoicing Models: How Can You Make Money With the Cloud – Part II.
This post is the second part after this one with an even longer title: A Cloud charging model, tailored to your clients … in other words, how can you make money with SaaS and make your users sign up with … Continue reading
One of the basic principles in UX is: “Design starts with a deep and empathic understanding of people” Design here means everything: the way you design your product, your marketing, your service/product support, even your SaaS service’s user interface. As … Continue reading
How to win Customers by setting the right priorities for your features and for your marketing campaign
One of the recurring requests I get from my clients is to help them prioritise their service features. One of the best models I have seen is the Kano model, developed by Professor Noriaki Kano in the 80s. This model … Continue reading
Are you a software company? Go beyond the definition and see how you can utilise your Cloud Power. Let it be Azure, Amazon AWS, Google AE, Rackspace or just Software-as-a-Service in general, you have an amazing power in your hands … Continue reading
A Cloud charging model, tailored to your clients … in other words, how can you make money with SaaS and make your users sign up with no hesitation?
Believe it or not: you can make money with your SaaS Cloud-based service. OK, joke aside … before I start, I’d like to press on two points: Point #1: In the world of Cloud/SaaS, your clients make a buying decision … Continue reading