- Oldest Companies on Earth
- How to turn an unfulfilled wish into 1 million downloads – The travelling intrapreneur
- The “we ended up doing it ourselves” mentality. Render.st & The Travelling Intrapreneur
- The travelling intrapreneur: Solitaire being a lonely game is not fair. They changed the status quo. Solitaire Arena by Mavenhut
- Napkin Series: Hardware as a Single Point of Failure? Not really …
- Great brand! sdrv.ms/196E36Z 2 days ago
- Like - taken to the next level @Zsenyaf likeopot.com/client-test.ht… 4 days ago
- Checked in at Airport Budapest facebook.com/pages/Airport-… 1 week ago
- Spent a great week with work family in Bellevue, WA. 1 week ago
- PlsRT Oldest Companies on Earth: wp.me/p2dDlY-8d via @SaaSinCloud #startup #entrepreneur #intrapreneur 1 week ago
Category Archives: Startup
During my recent startup tour in Athens, Greece, I bumped into Dimitris and Manos, a duo of serial entrepreneurs. In this post, I’m hunting the secret of what it takes to reach 1 million downloads for a mobile app. Do you … Continue reading
I’ve met this startup of 3 entrepreneurs while on my startup tour in Bucharest. I heard that they built a service that “renders good looking streets and buildings” !? – I have to see this!
The travelling intrapreneur: Solitaire being a lonely game is not fair. They changed the status quo. Solitaire Arena by Mavenhut
While on my latest startup tour in Bucharest, I’ve met the Mavenhut folks who famously got a hundred thousand users within 3 months by launching a social solitaire (?) game. I couldn’t wait to see them in person.
What’s this? Many of us believe in regular checkups to keep an up-to-date awareness of our health status. Checkups also give us a chance to consult a doctor about lifestyle and longer-term things. Year on year, doctors learn more and more about … Continue reading
A picture tells a thousand words. A LEGO model tells a thousand pictures and metaphors. LEGO SERIOUSPLAY turns planning meetings and workshops into a fun exercise and shifts participants into a “flow” state that we only experience while we play, … Continue reading
Startups are born into the Cloud era and they feel as comfortable with it as my 3-yr old with the touch screen. What’s the psychology behind this other than evolution and the cool behavior of generation X/Y folks?
Luck is when an incredible amount of preparation meets opportunity – says Peter Zaboji of EEF (European Entrepreneurship Foundation). Marton Szoke (or as locals call him, Marci) has been invited by Peter to Prezi’s new HQ in Budapest for a … Continue reading
If you’ve done market segmentation workshops in the past, you know that it is typically an interactive, engaging and rather exhaustive and fun exercise. One of the difficulties as a facilitator though is to capture the thought process: which markets, … Continue reading
One of the key difficulties my clients encounter in their Software-as-a-Services journey is the transformation from being a product company to delivering services. The analogy I often use is to turn a grocery store to be a restaurant. I have … Continue reading
Have you ever been stuck in a mud with your car? I had the fortune to experience this recently – the secret to get out of the mud is to have someone controlling the car and one or more people … Continue reading