- Oldest Companies on Earth
- How to turn an unfulfilled wish into 1 million downloads – The travelling intrapreneur
- The “we ended up doing it ourselves” mentality. Render.st & The Travelling Intrapreneur
- The travelling intrapreneur: Solitaire being a lonely game is not fair. They changed the status quo. Solitaire Arena by Mavenhut
- Napkin Series: Hardware as a Single Point of Failure? Not really …
- Great brand! sdrv.ms/196E36Z 13 hours ago
- Like - taken to the next level @Zsenyaf likeopot.com/client-test.ht… 2 days ago
- Checked in at Airport Budapest facebook.com/pages/Airport-… 5 days ago
- Spent a great week with work family in Bellevue, WA. 6 days ago
- PlsRT Oldest Companies on Earth: wp.me/p2dDlY-8d via @SaaSinCloud #startup #entrepreneur #intrapreneur 1 week ago
Category Archives: Entrepreneur
Would it sound strange to you if we compared life expectancy of humans Vs companies? Because if we did, you’d be surprised how immaturely companies die – and I’m talking about the Fortune 500 category here. With life expectancy of … Continue reading
During my recent startup tour in Athens, Greece, I bumped into Dimitris and Manos, a duo of serial entrepreneurs. In this post, I’m hunting the secret of what it takes to reach 1 million downloads for a mobile app. Do you … Continue reading
I’ve met this startup of 3 entrepreneurs while on my startup tour in Bucharest. I heard that they built a service that “renders good looking streets and buildings” !? – I have to see this!
The travelling intrapreneur: Solitaire being a lonely game is not fair. They changed the status quo. Solitaire Arena by Mavenhut
While on my latest startup tour in Bucharest, I’ve met the Mavenhut folks who famously got a hundred thousand users within 3 months by launching a social solitaire (?) game. I couldn’t wait to see them in person.
Looking at the root cause of several cloud outages, it’s neither power outage, nor hardware crash. Not even natural disaster. We made hardware, disks, network, cooling, power, even data centers redundant and we arrived at the next challenge: the software. … Continue reading
What’s this? Many of us believe in regular checkups to keep an up-to-date awareness of our health status. Checkups also give us a chance to consult a doctor about lifestyle and longer-term things. Year on year, doctors learn more and more about … Continue reading
A picture tells a thousand words. A LEGO model tells a thousand pictures and metaphors. LEGO SERIOUSPLAY turns planning meetings and workshops into a fun exercise and shifts participants into a “flow” state that we only experience while we play, … Continue reading
Startups are born into the Cloud era and they feel as comfortable with it as my 3-yr old with the touch screen. What’s the psychology behind this other than evolution and the cool behavior of generation X/Y folks?
Luck is when an incredible amount of preparation meets opportunity – says Peter Zaboji of EEF (European Entrepreneurship Foundation). Marton Szoke (or as locals call him, Marci) has been invited by Peter to Prezi’s new HQ in Budapest for a … Continue reading
I swear that this isn’t an ad – you know that I’m a neutral blogger. But I found these guys and can’t not mention them. What they do is something that Google does tries for several years now using Google … Continue reading